What entry requirements do I need to meet?
To be eligible to study at the University of Exeter as an exchange / study abroad student you must:
- Have the approval of your home university.
- Have successfully completed one academic year of undergraduate study.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 where the maximum is 4.0.
- Meet the University of Exeter’s minimum English language requirements (where applicable) as outlined on the University’s website.
Semester One and Full Year: 31 May. Semester Two: 31 October.
Application documents and how to apply
Y our application should be completed online and submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Evidence of English language proficiency (where applicable).
- Copy of the ID information page of your passport.
- Exeter Study Plan.
- Academic Reference (if you’re not from a partner university).
Pre-arrival and orientation
The prospect of living and studying in another country can seem daunting but together with our colleagues in the International Student Support Office we will provide you with all the information and advice you need to prepare yourself.