Penryn Campus in Cornwall
- Made up of over 5,000 students, this friendly and unique campus is shared with Falmouth University, one of the UK’s leading Arts universities. This creates a vibrant mix of students with a diverse range of interests and backgrounds.
- A great student to teacher ratio lets you communicate directly with research leaders.
- Over £175 million investment in the past 10 years including a new sports hall.
- £30 million Environment and Sustainability Institute (ESI) leads cutting-edge investigations to seek innovative solutions to problems of environmental change.
- One of the oldest market towns in Cornwall, Penryn is a historic, picturesque port with a growing artistic and student community.
- A centre for sailing, you’ll find boatyards and chandlers, as well as some wonderful galleries, cafés, bars and shops to enjoy.
- The nearby town of Falmouth is voted one of the best places to live in the UK, with its independent shops, cafés and restaurants, arts scene and an extensive programme of festivals.
- Falmouth’s seven beaches, beautiful rivers and the world-famous marina make it a haven for those who love sand, sailing and surf.
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Sport and Health Sciences
Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy
- Geography and Environmental Sciences
- Camborne School of Mines
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Futures
Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
College of Social Sciences and International Studies
College of Humanities
- Foreign Language Centre
College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- Animal Behaviour
- Marine Biology