Paddle Boarding, Gylly Beach.
- Exeter is ranked in the Top 150 in the prestigious QS World University Rankings 2022.
- A member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities and at the forefront of global collaboration with over 300+ partnerships worldwide.
- We can trace our roots back to 1855 and continue to deliver world-class teaching and research from exceptional locations in the South West of England.
- More than 5000 international students from 140 different countries contribute to our friendly, inclusive and supportive community.
- We’re consistently ranked in the top 5 in the British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) rankings. We’re proud of our reputation for sporting excellence.
- The University of Exeter is ranked 13th on a global list of experts in “climatic processes”.
- Our Green Futures campaign will drive action on the environment and climate emergency.
QS World University Rankings 2022.
Ranked 13th on a global list of experts in “Climate processes.”
British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) rankings.
High Street, Falmouth.
“The things I am enjoying most about my semester at the Penryn Campus are all the great people I’ve met and the laid back summer-like, friendly atmosphere that this campus exudes. Oh and the volleyball, I’m about to embark on a weeklong trip to Majorca with the team!”
Paul, The University Of Western Australia.