The Performance programme for Women’s Lacrosse covers the 1st BUCS team. Each athlete within this programme receives access to:
- Pre-season training programme.
- 3 x on pitch training sessions every week.
- 2 x S&C sessions per week with a UKSCA accredited S&C coach.
- Weekly BUCS matches with the women's teams playing in Premier South.
- Annual BUCS Lacrosse 8s competition
The University of Exeter Sport Scholarship Scheme offers a comprehensive support services package including a programme of support and financial benefits for exceptionally talented student athletes. Scholarships and Bursaries are awarded annually to those who show evidence of competing international level. The scheme offers:
- Up to £3,000 financial support for sporting expenses
- A support services package worth up to £3,500 (including S&C, performance analysis, physiotherapy and athlete lifestyle support) as part of the performance programme
- A Sports Scholarship mentor from the performance programme
- Each year the programme is supported by a postgraduate American student who delivers coaching to the programme Scholarship applications are open from October – May each year with further information of the application process and criteria found here. Women’s Lacrosse Scholarship applications will be considered for prospective students competing at International level of age group U21 and above, with Bursaries for those competing at U19 level.
Sport Scholarships email@example.com 01392 641313
The Women’s Lacrosse programme has access to a wide variety of facilities and services that ensures continued development through the year. Features a high quality all-weather carpet that is suitable for a variety of different sporting activities in. This facility gives players a variety of places to train and an opportunity to train and compete on different surfaces.
Furthermore, the programme benefits from access to the Athlete Development Centre (ADC), a bespoke high performance training facility where tailored strength and conditioning programmes are delivered, along with access for recovery sessions and equipment.
STUDYING AT EXETER
The University of Exeter is renowned for its academic excellence, establishing itself in the top 1% of Universities worldwide (The Times World University Rankings) and placing 12th in The Complete University Guide UK rankings.
The University has four, two in Cornwall with two in Exeter, closely located to the thriving commercial city centre and large St David’s train station. The University currently has around 23,000 students, of which almost 5,000 are international students. In total, the University hosts students from over 130 different countries making for a truly vibrant and inclusive academic community.
Liv joined the programme in 2018 and was a consistent presence in the 1st Team and club leadership group. Having been to a World Cup, Liv transitioned into the England Senior programme whilst also being supported by the national TASS programme with the University being a TASS Delivery Site. Liv has led the side to a number of BUCS Premier division titles as well as to the BUCS Championship title, with the team taking a 100% win record to the final.
BSc Exercise and Sport Sciences (2018-2021)